By Zachariah Moreno
Learn find out how to optimally install your AngularJS functions to modern-day most sensible web hosting environments
About This Book
- Build your individual real-time AngularJS program utilizing a contemporary device stack and enforce a smart deployment strategy
- Deploy your program into construction environments equivalent to Apache, Heroku, Firebase internet hosting, and lots of more
- Optimize your improvement and deployment workflows to lessen attempt and maximize results
Who This ebook Is For
If you're a internet developer, this convenient advisor will empower you to quick examine the basics of AngularJS improvement and deployment.
What you are going to Learn
- Form a bulletproof deployment workflow that may be repeated on destiny updates
- Deploy your software as a cellular AngularJS app utilizing the Ionic Framework
- Build robust software stacks that interact to optimize your workflow
- Employ Grunt to automate repetitive initiatives reminiscent of snapshot optimization, code minification, and packaging
- Automatically installation your program from GitHub.com for your Apache server
- Configure your construction environments to optimally serve your AngularJS applications
- Scale and increase your Node.js server utilizing either the Heroku Dashboard and Toolbelt
- Package your program as a Google Chrome app that may be run on-line and offline
Whether you're fresh to deploying AngularJS purposes or a pro veteran, this ebook provides you with the abilities you must optimally constitution, boost, and installation an AngularJS application.
You'll tips on how to manage your improvement setting, decide upon the instruments that may make up your workflow, optimize your code for construction environments, and set up your software to the best webhosting environments. by means of sequentially operating during the steps in every one bankruptcy, you'll quick grasp your deployment technique to facilitate a bulletproof workflow. With the aid of illustrations that provide a play-by-play account of ways to installation your optimized software, you can effectively install your subsequent AngularJS application.
By the top of this instructional, you've gotten mastered the power to set up your AngularJS program to in every single place your clients count on to determine your product.
Read Online or Download AngularJS Deployment Essentials PDF
Approximately This Book
Understand how internet 2. zero is made by means of robust browser-based applications
Step-by-step instructional that would express you ways speedy, advanced net purposes should be built
Who This ebook Is For
This e-book is predicated on Meteor 1. zero.
- Perl Developer's Dictionary
- Highcharts Essentials
Additional resources for AngularJS Deployment Essentials
5. Repeat steps 2-4 until you are ready to advance to the predeployment phase. The menu view is present in all the other views in the form of an off-canvas menu. The login view utilizes the Firebase’s Simple Login feature to authenticate users before proceeding to the rest of the application. Other than the Angular magic, this view uses the ion-view directive, grid, and buttons that are all core to Ionic. If you submit a message successfully, unsuccessfully, or without any text, feedback is provided via the placeholder attribute of the message input.
Otherwise, continue with the next step. 2. Once installed, press command + Shift + P in Sublime. 3. Then, you need to select the Package Control: Install Package option. 4. Finally, type angularjs and press Enter on your keyboard. In addition to support within Sublime, Angular enhancements exist for lots of popular editors, including WebStorm, Coda, and TextMate. The application builds on Angular, Firebase, the Ionic Framework, and a few other minor dependencies. Note that you can skip the remainder of this section if you’d like to get straight to the deployment action, and feel free to rename things where necessary.
Conclude the setup by running $ git push –u origin master. To do this, perform the following steps: 1. Firstly, install Yo by running $ npm install -g yo. 2. After this, install generator-ionicjs by running $ npm install -g generatorionicjs. 3. To conclude the scaffolding of your application, run the yo ionic command. Development After scaffolding the folder structure and boilerplate code, our workflow advances to the development phase, which is encompassed in the following steps: 1. To begin, run grunt server.