By Brad Green, Shyam Seshadri
Guided by means of engineers who labored on AngularJS at Google, you’ll stroll during the framework’s key positive aspects, after which construct a operating AngularJS app—from structure to trying out, compiling, and debugging. You’ll learn the way AngularJS is helping lessen the complexity of your net app.
* Dive deep into Angular’s construction blocks and find out how they interact
* achieve greatest flexibility by way of setting apart good judgment, info, and presentation obligations with MVC
* gather your complete app within the browser, utilizing client-side templates
* Use AngularJS directives to increase HTML with declarative syntax
* converse with the server and enforce basic caching with the $http provider
* Use dependency injection to enhance refactoring, testability, and a number of atmosphere layout
* Get code samples for universal difficulties you face in so much internet apps
Read or Download AngularJS PDF
Approximately This Book
Understand how internet 2. zero is made through robust browser-based applications
Step-by-step educational that would express you ways quickly, complicated internet functions may be built
Who This ebook Is For
This booklet relies on Meteor 1. zero.
- PHP Pocket Reference, 2nd Edition
- YUI 3 Cookbook: Writing Maintainable Applications (Cookbooks (O'Reilly))
Extra info for AngularJS
This works fine for small apps and the examples that we’ve seen so far, but it quickly becomes unmanageable in real apps. The controllers would become a dumping ground for everything and anything we need to do. They’d be hard to understand and likely hard to change. Organizing Dependencies with Modules | 33 Enter modules. They provide a way to group dependencies for a functional area within your application, and a mechanism to automatically resolve dependencies (also known as dependency injection).
They’d be hard to understand and likely hard to change. Organizing Dependencies with Modules | 33 Enter modules. They provide a way to group dependencies for a functional area within your application, and a mechanism to automatically resolve dependencies (also known as dependency injection). Generically, we call these dependencies services, as they pro‐ vide specific services to our application. For example, if in our shopping website a controller needs to get a list of items for sale from the server, we’d want some object—let’s call it Items—to take care of getting the items from the server.
If that occurs, you probably have a dependency loop that you’ll need to fix. Though you currently need to worry about this, by the time you’ve finished this book it may be a non-issue. observe(). ob serve() wherever present to give you native-speed data binding. Templates and Data Binding | 31 As you’ll see in the next chapter, Angular has a nice Chrome debugging extension called Batarang that will automatically highlight expensive data bindings for you. Now that we know about this issue, there are a few ways we can solve it.